Old September 3rd 16, 11:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Ski gear cleanout

Part of the downsizing is taking 45 years financial and tax records from a file box per year down to a pendaflex folder per year. I hauled out all the boxes yesterday, and I have been sitting watching Ice Road Truckers while sorting through bug-eaten papers in the boxes.

In one box, that was in a stack up in the garage loft a few feet from the ski whose binding exploded a couple of years back, I found the missing spring and a few chunks of plastic that looked like binding. Maybe that is why that stack fell over.