Old December 23rd 05, 03:07 PM

Wow, sounds like fun. As far as the car goes, I would highly advise
buying a 4x4 (4wheel drive, or all wheel drive) Subaru or suv...but I'm
sure you already knew that. As far as selling the vehicle in CA there
may be issues as far as emissions regulations. You should contact the
DMV (department of motor vehicles) near wherever you plan to sell it.
Are you living in Europe now? If so that may be an issue
too...(european trying to sell canadian car in California). Not trying
to be a downer but just some things to consider. Arizona, Nevada,
Idaho may have different takes on the selling of the car so you can try
there too...then just rent a vehicle to get back to LA or something
like that.

Reccomendation on heading to the coast, try to go through Lake Tahoe
area...very pretty this time of year and the skiing rivals the Rockies
and Canada .
Here's a list of resorts near the lake...highly highly reccomend
Kirkwood.

http://www.snowbomb.com/resorts/

hope this helps.