Old October 6th 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
down_hill

Default Atomic GS11m and 614 race bindings

Chris wrote:

Thanks for your info, I took it to a shop where they dont do Atomic, I
found out latter, they do everything else but not Atomics, I brought in
the instructions for the bindings and the tech was asking me questions,
they are not Atomic cert. so I'm gonna go get my uninstalled bingings,
skis an my boot...

Thanks again,...

you in NY??

Chris wrote:

Looking for info about installation , if anyone has any ideas please
post

Thanks

Yes NYC
Where did you take the binding to have them installed?