Old February 10th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe,uk.rec.motorcycles
The Older Gentleman[_2_]

Default Paging Ace - you are now permitted to smile

YTC#1 wrote:

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 08:47:18 -0800, TOG@Toil wrote:

The snow in the Pyrenees is crap, for the second year running, while
it's great in the Alps. Casting around without much hope for a cheap

Global warming takes its toll........

As I said to you earlier, I'm a convert to the Alps after this year.

Oh, I've always preferred skiing the Alps. But with a family of four, on
a tight budget, and confined to school holiday times, it's not really
been an option before.

I'm amazed there wer so many chalets vacant this year. Seriously: whole
chalets with no takers.

--
BMW K1100LT Ducati 750SS Honda CB400F & SL125
GAGARPHOF#30 GHPOTHUF#1 BOTAFOT#60 ANORAK#06 YTC#3