Old February 22nd 04, 04:34 PM
MH

"Eric Holeman" wrote in message
In article ,
Bob Lee wrote:

Fall less?
Fall-all-the-time Bob

I understand there are those who relish their falls, live for them, feel
that if you're not falling, you're not learning, blah blah blah. Fine for
them. My attitude is that if I wanted to fall down and bruise myself and
look like a dork, I'd snowboard.

*smirk*

Yesterday was the best day I have ever had skiing. The snow, the runs, my
ability...everything was perfect. On my second run I was run over by I know
(surprise!!) a snowboarder. He was (of course) out of control, but I wasn't
hurt at all. It's my birthday Monday, I was not allowed to get hurt.

It made me more determined to ski even better. I'm not as good of a skiier
as many of you, but I can now hold my own on the Blue runs. I did so well on
a lot of blue runs at Northstar Saturday that I think I've improved 50%
since just last week. woohoo!!! I'm not as adventurous as most, but I can
hold my hold. It was a good Saturday.

Martha