Old July 14th 17, 03:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Fer Scott

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 11:14:12 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 8:02:04 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Friday, August 10, 2001 at 12:36:21 PM UTC-4, AndyPandy wrote:
Packed the 0.5 cal sniper rifle and toothbrush, got my Qantas direct flight
e-ticket to Vancouver, reserved the Hertz car to travel to Seattle.

Be calling on you soon Scott.

Just make sher that the dogs are kept inside!

Ha! Ha!

Here's one!

Thanks! Richard Walsh posted my home address to help the wack job. Find that one, willya?
One of hundreds. Keep up the good work, Pussy Fart!

An actual Death Threat!!! Hooray! I missed your home address - has it changed in the past 22 years?

JP