Old February 22nd 06, 10:52 PM

On 2006-02-22, Sam Seiber penned:

Hey, how were the lift lines? Loveland doesn't get any once they
get all the chairs running. Saturday, I think 6 people was my big
line of the day. It is a real kick to think about leaving Denver to
go to Loveland to WARM up. I guess Friday, it was something like 12
at Loveland, and -2 in Georgetown. Can you say INVERSION?

Well, we spent more time on the Pali lift than we usually do, and the
Pali lift is always more crowded than the mid-mountain lifts. I'd say
about typical for the Basin; the mid-mountain lifts are ski in, sit
down.

I'm intrigued by Loveland, but the Colorado Pass has me enslaved.
It's just so cheap ...

What's going on Thursday? I already know I can't make it =/

Well, I am NOT going to work. I am going to Breckenridge.

Ahh. Have fun!

--
monique
Longmont, CO