Old February 17th 06, 07:34 PM

Mary Malmros wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Mary Malmros wrote:

Chuck wrote:

Mary Malmros wrote:

Chuck, that you know very little about ski racing, the World Cup, or
Bode Miller's record is apparent.

An assumption on your part, and an incorrect one at that.

So what was that about the downhill being Bode's "best chance" for a
medal?

Bode's strength is speed skiing, not technical. He's said that himself.

Got a cite for that? Because that's sure not his history. I cited the
WC and Worlds numbers for you. And, let's remember, he's a New England
boy. At CVA they have what's called "Speed Week", when they train speed
events -- that should give you an idea of the balance of speed to
technical in ihs background.

Last season on OLN. It wasn't printed so I doubt I could Google it. It
was either during ace coverage or in the special they did on him. I
can't remember which. His results ought to be enough proof though. Look
at every combined he's skied. He's way behind after the slalom and makes
up for it in the DH. We've beaten this argument to death. Time to put an
end to it.

--
To reply by email remove "_nospam"