Old July 12th 03, 04:59 PM
cm

Default good snow december time in serre chevalier ??

"pigo" a écrit dans le message de news:

"bdubya" wrote in message

Some people also forget that thanks in part to us the French are FREE,
which means they _don't_ have to take orders from our president.

I don't think people forget that. I don't. They are as free to "not take
orders" (I would call it reciprocate some cooperation) as we are to
ignore or even actively work contrary to their best interest (as they
have done to us).
The old "goose/gander" rule.
The problem is they can afford to "go under". We have been here to save
them. Do you think that they would be able to save *us* were we in need?
NOT!

Are you sure? Why did you think that ? French did not forget americains
deaths during the first and Second World War.