Old November 20th 15, 07:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

Default Where is everybody else, you can't all be skiing - can you???

On 11/20/15 12:33 PM, wrote:
Hasn't anyone had a great day so far this year to write about, or a ski location that is worthy of commendation???

First look I read "condemnation" for "commendation" and thought any such
is premature - we should at least give the overpriced SoBs till December
before writing them off.

Picked up my pass (pass person called out my name as I walked up - knew
me from among 1000s of passholders over the years, which was nice, but
surprised me) and checked the gear and locker (still remember the locker
combination; hoorah! the memory functions, which it should - I've had
the same locker since the 1980s) with particular attention to checking
the locker beer supply.

Now we wait for better snow, as El Nino promises.