Old December 4th 10, 06:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Trip report - Snow Summit - 12/2/10

On Sat, 4 Dec 2010 09:55:23 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Dec 4, 5:07*am, wrote:
On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 19:11:35 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Shut your ****ing pie hole! This is Christmas. Do us a favor and
blow your brains all over your wall. Did you know that 60% of
suicides happen during the holidays? Do it now.

Do the world a favor. *Show up in person and try to make good on your
death threats, you pathetic coward.

What would you do? *Hit me with your purse?

Ain't me hiding in anonymity, you pathetic coward. You'd go down and
go down hard. And we both know it, which is why you make sick, vile
threats while hiding in anonymity like the pppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy
you are.

*You pussy, you couldn't
swat a mosquito. *

Sure could swat you. And everybody knows it.

That's why you don't have the guts to end it all.

The thought of meeting you in person keeps me alive, Horvie.
Thanks.
The way this is going, should live forever.

Even the people at the soup kitchen hate you and avoid you.

One thing for su YOU hate me and avoid me

You finally told the truth. I hate everything about you. I hate your
lying, your bull****, your boasting, your narcissism and your
bullying. There's a special place in hell for people like you, and I
hope you get there soon.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.