Old January 26th 06, 04:23 PM

TexasSkiNut wrote:
Dagnabbit! You just had to go and mention Idaho Springs, didn't ya?
Now I've got a hankerin' for some Mountain Pie pizza! See
http://www.beaujos.com/

Most discount shops between Denver and the resorts will some discount
lift tix (or at least, used to). It used to be that the farther you
were from the resort, the better the discount. As in, the King
Sooper's in Denver had better prices than the one in Frisco. It looks
like Vail Resorts has decided to either cut back or eliminate the
traditional discount tickets for their resorts. Anybody have any
current info?

Most ski and rental shops have a kiosk for selling lift tickets. Not
sure what the discount is but I'll bet it's not much. Places like
Breeze, Christy's and Garts should have the kiosks in most stores.

snoig