Old January 26th 06, 02:02 AM

A couple of years ago I bought tickets at a discount at a ski shop in Idaho
Springs on the way up. I don't remember the name but if you get off I-70
and go through town it's on the right, you can't miss it. They had a
computer terminal and sold lift tickets for a bunch of areas.

mg

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
l (Miko the pooch) wrote in news:43asvhF1mjcdnU1
@individual.net:

This just came up through our ski club. I'm too lazy to reformat.

Thanks Bruno. I found some Copper 2/1 coupons on eBay. Cheap so I decided
to spring for one. I figure I can talk someone into splitting it. :-)

I'll check out both Walgreen's and King Super for the others.

--
Sven Golly
Yah sure by gosh by yumpin' yiminy