Old October 1st 03, 05:19 PM
Mike T

Default helmet recommendations

any recommendations & links for good stylish helmets for the snow?

Boeri, Giro, Red (Burton), and Leedom are the names that come to mind.
First step is to find out which ones bit your head! I have a Boeri
head - none of the others come close to fitting me properly while most
of the Boeri line well for me. Once you 've found a few models that fit
properly, then look at things like color, style, and other features.
If it doesn't fit properly it's not going to help you much and might in
fact cause more injury than it prevents in the event of a crash.

Mike T