Old March 13th 05, 07:03 PM
Mitch Collinsworth

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, 32 degrees wrote:

Now its 4-6 miles of easy running with all ability levels then home for a
high fat/protein dinner. (gaining 30 pounds in 10 years. ouch)

Ha! Some of us are with you there. When I went from being a runner
to being a cyclist I gained 10 pounds below the waist. When I went
from being a cyclist to being a skier I gained 10 more pounds above
the waist. When I went from being a skier to being a, um, "person
who doesn't get enough exercise" I gained 20 more pounds on the waist.
Now that I'm getting enough exercise again I've managed to work off
10 of that excess but the 2nd 10 is being rather, um, stubborn...

-Mitch