Old December 16th 04, 04:49 PM
bri719

Jordi wrote:

As in most cases, I think you're paying through the nose just for the name.
I really don't care too much about the name or the graphics even, just want
great performance. BTW is a $300 board considered a budget board?

usually, yes....but you can usually find a board for less than it's
retail if you shop around or hunt for a "slightly used" one. if you
really love the Custom, try eBay or other classifieds to find one barely
used, or ask around. luckily since Burton is such a well known
manufacturer, there are plenty of them out there. that's the upside.

but try other similar boards and shop around. it can't hurt you (unless
you're dead set on that exact board).

good luck,
bri

--