Old December 16th 04, 04:10 PM
Jordi

"Terje Johan Abrahamsen" wrote in message

"Jordi" wrote in message
. com...
Rode my friend's Burton Custom and loved the ride but hated the cost. Any
boards out there of similar build/material but which cost way less? My
budget is under $300. Thanks for any tips!

You get what you pay. In 99% of the time, the budgetboards have
budgetquality as well...

As in most cases, I think you're paying through the nose just for the name.
I really don't care too much about the name or the graphics even, just want
great performance. BTW is a $300 board considered a budget board?