Old November 13th 17, 08:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

Default Modern Rugby Songs

On 13/11/2017 05:36, The Real Bev wrote:
On 11/12/2017 12:57 AM, BrritSki wrote:

...Afterwards I learned that my fellow (Malaysian Air Force) student
wasn't
at all worried about the situation but was very keen to eject for the
good experienceÂ*

Was HE on the plane?Â* Some people can always see the bright side of any
experience.Â* We need to beat the **** out of those people...

Yes, we was the other student I shared an instructor with.

He'd probably regret banging out now as it usually leaves survivors with
spinal damage.

Earlier in training we all went on a Martin-Baker test rig with only a
one third explosive charge in and even with close attention to tightness
of straps, sitting position, lumbar pad etc (time you wouldn't have in a
real emergency), it was very painful, but no lasting damage.