Old October 26th 17, 12:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Interesting article on Bloomberg today.. “Six Glorious Places to Ski This Season”

....On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 1:23:40 AM UTC-4, Ted wrote:
My comments? You are too stupid to leave things alone.

I can't tell if he's too stupid, or just too immature. It's like he stopped mentally developing at 14 years old.

Obviously posters are trolling you to get the obvious rage reaction, and you dance on command..

Every post is a troll. And he can't help himself. But boy does he dance.

if you actually put things in perspective, and realize posters’ intent that are still here, they are egging you on.

Hush your mouth - I'm trying to help him.

Besides your outrage is a bit faux outrage, or you have to vent because of your miserable life.. if you really get your panties in a bunch because they type mean and outrageous things at you, you should just not read them, and put your energy in more productive pursuits, like finding a job, or getting a mortgage..

He can't - he's got severe emotional/mental issues. I think there's a good chance he actually did abuse his brother and has made up virtually all of his stories of abuse. Having read a good bit of what he's posted here he's either a violent person or a pathological liar. Either way, he's got issues.