Old February 14th 05, 01:21 PM
pigo

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article ,
AstroPax wrote:

That's one less repeat drunk driver behind the wheel endangering
the
lives of innocent motorists.

I bought a new (for me) Toyota 4X4 this fall. So I've been pulled
over
several times at bar thirty by friends in Law Enforcement who
haven't
recognized my new ride yet. They walk up, say, "Oh, It's you."
And
let me go since I haven't drank for almost 24 years.

Perhaps Bill should have taken that route. It's just not for some
people. I was around him from time to time. He seemed like an ok guy.

Last night this comedian on tv said that he got pulled over one time
and when the cop asked if he'd been drinking he said "Why? Do I have
a fat chick in the back seat?" It got a chuckle out of me.