Old February 13th 05, 11:45 PM
uglymoney

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:28:48 -0600, Mary Malmros
wrote:

AstroPax wrote:
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 07:10:19 -0600, Mary Malmros
wrote:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...hnson_arrested

What's so *sad* about it ???

It's sad things got to this state for him. Capisce?

I think its sad. I remember chearing like a wild man (wild kid) for
him when he made that amazing, improbable gold medal run. Who
couldn't have been proud of that? A great American story.

As for showing the gold medal to the cop after being pulled over...
kind of reminds me of the gold medallions in 'Pirates of the
Carribean'.

Curse or treasure? All depends on the situation

nate