Old May 19th 13, 06:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
runcyclexcski

Default rollerskiing with a "Chariot"

See a lot of "wobble" back and forth? I would love hearing from those folks.

On Sunday, May 19, 2013 2:12:20 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 18 May 2013 21:33:35 -0700 (PDT)

runcyclexcski wrote:

Can you rollerski-skate (or double-pole) pulling a Chariot with a

being inside? How much weight can you pull before the skating

technique falls apart? Can you get bad habits from skating with one?

How are uphills/downhils? Any comments would be appreciated.

In the Twin Cities, I'd see rollerski skaters pulling a child carrier

on long upgrades.

Gene