Old February 26th 04, 07:45 AM
Anders Lustig

Default The Future of Fast Skis...

(Jay Tegeder) wrote in message . com...

(...) I know the Germans have been fast the past couple of
seasons on the World Cup. They apparently have put a lot of emphasis
on ski flex/pressure distribution.

In skating, itī+s everything - and in classic, itīs 100%:-)

BTW could someone explain (in very simple terms) what is the
essential difference between the two terms - and why two skis
with the same flex can have different pressure distribution
patterns?

Anders

"Stick around this sport long enough and you'll beat everyone at least
once!" JT

"I did and I beat Juha Mieto!" AL

(OTOH I wasnīt obliged to spend time chatting with the other
skiersīand the volunteers at every service point...)