Old December 9th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Trip report Bear Mt. - 12-7-10

On Dec 7, 6:16*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

No Coronado run tonight, just straight home - 132 miles. *Poway plays
in the Coronado Tournament Final tomorrow at 6:30 PM, and my wife has
given me permission to skip her group's non=holiday party.

Followup - Poway beat Hilltop 1-0 in the final. ESPN says Hilltop is
rated #26 in the USA for high schools playing soccer in the winter (7
states). Poway is not in the top 50, but finished #19 last year, and
has been as high as #8 in the last few years.

In the small-school division final played right before our game, host
Coronado beat San Ysidro 4-0.

No more trips across the bridge to Coronado High School for until
girl's lacrosse season.

And I agree sort of with Bev. No more trips to Big Bear for me until
we get enough natural snow to open all the black diamond runs.