Old September 22nd 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
56fish

Default Snow Board Bindings

Jeremy Holt wrote:
Hey guys..

i was wondering if anyone had some intel on what were the best bindings
to buy overall and also what were the best coming out this year.

i am heading to whistler for the season, so would like to get some good
all round bindings. I generally like to stick with the powder as much
as possible.

Some that look good are the Burton p1's...

anyway, any comments appreciated..

Cheers

J,

P1's rule! I ride woods & deeper snow at Jay. Medium flex and super
comfy - don't know the bindings are there. Which is how Gary Fisher
thinks makes the best bike - works so well you don't even think about
it.