Old October 28th 10, 10:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Is skiing reverse camber-rocker tips skis cheating?

On Oct 28, 2:20*pm, Don Bosco Billy Bosco wrote:
On Oct 28, 11:39*am, Walt wrote:

On 10/28/2010 2:02 PM, Don Bosco Billy Bosco wrote:

I'm gonna take the skin boat to tuna town this year.

Having given up my retro-grouch ways, I got a pair of cambered fat
traight retro mogul skis, but I'm the type of guy that will ski the
crap
out of whatever crappy snow there is, be it windpack, sun bake,
elephant snot, concrete, meringue, heavy pow, light pow, hardpack,
or layer cake.

Ya just got to go out and cowboy up.

Yeah, but do you still wear that one-piece, throxy, er um, Donnny?

//Walt

I should rocksy the throcksy one-piece. *So very 1999.

But no, I've gone to assless chaps, as it's more ecologically sound
than diapers.

Must have had them on at Fry's, right? There was this trail of runny
brown diarrhea leading out the door....

Plus I can really clear out a lift line when I shout "I
am Gonar the Incontinent, prepare to be rumbled!"

More like Gonar the PPPpppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy.

Worked frickin' awesome at Disneyland.-

Should have tried that at Fry's instead of hiding behind the displays
and sneaking out the door trailing crap.