Old October 6th 17, 03:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 7:20:29 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
So? Ain't obsession fun. Look, asshole, if you think you caught me lying, prove it. Ooooops. You can't. Nor do I have any responsibility to prove you lied. Done it hundreds of times with you freaks, and you ignore the facts and keep on lying. How pathetic. How ridiculous. How despicable. How Evil Pussy Fart.
How about I attend a reunion between my foot and your ass? Sounds like fun.

Not only do you lie, you also humblebrag:

"I certainly don't think I was a hero. Just a scared kid caught in the wrong place at the wrong time who did his best to help his friends. "