Old February 22nd 10, 08:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Paul S

Default Odd

"Pip Luscher" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:13:31 +0100, BrritSki
wrote:

we
skied last Saturday in Terminillo where I first put skis on some 34
years ago.

That set me back to thinking about when I first put on skis. It was in
Harlow. Sadly, not the sort of place one can get all misty-eyed about.

--
-Pip

Ahh, memories come flooding back of Skew Bridge dry ski slope in the
Northamptonshire mountains. Couldn't believe how slippy the real stuff was
when we went to Italy (Macugnaga?) the following winter.

Oh yes was 39 when I started - so regret not doing it earlier

--
Paul S