Old August 15th 14, 08:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default New Information

On Friday, August 15, 2014 2:08:13 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

More from Ferguson police chief - "This robbery does not relate to the initial contact between the officer and Michael Brown. He contacted them because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic."

It was within minutes of the robbery. The robber didn't know that the cop didn't know. I suppose that's why he attacked the cop.

Why do you suppose that so far we've only gotten old pictures of an innocent looking young teen? And not the menacing 300 pounder?