Old November 4th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
NoumenoN

Default HeliSki in Europe: where is cheaper or better?

HeliSki in Europe: where is cheaper or better?

Excess wrote on 31/10/07 at 02:07:19:

'Les Bronzés font du ski'
Not sure it was ever translated in English though.

Of course it was. As well as into a dozen other languages of that time.
I saw it ages ago on VHS tape, dubbed in English.

Recently I've watched it on DVD.
French 2-disc set (special edition) has very neat and clean, complete English
dialogues (dubbed). Hillarious, indeed. I've enjoyed it a lot!

Does anyone else apart from N think it's
good or is it me being French?

Well, in our time people probably would want more intense movie:
more action, more love scenes and hot sex, rougher (or dumber) jokes, more
slapstick moments, and of course - more skiing (or snowboarding; as it's main
preference of film-makers now, as well as all consumer good manufacturers -
to aim at teenagers mostly).

---
N.