Old September 10th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default It's About Time

On Sep 8, 7:57 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article om,

Yabahoobs wrote:

Jeff you need to admit, you may have chosen the ski now / ski forever
lifestyle...That's fine...But it does come at a tremendous cost. One
in which virtually all people your age reject. That's because they
have closer ties to family, jobs...and other things in life which give
them jsut as much (if not more) fulfillment and joy.

I'm close with my dad. I'm extremely close with my brother. Mom gets a
kick out of me. They're mining our coal in a couple of years. I didn't
miss a thing. Let's see... Get married and be stuck with the same pussy
every night. Or party with the Grateful Dead every tour and have a
****load of women in my life3 who love me. Gee. A dilema.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Jeff -

I do so enjoy having you around. You give meaning to my otherwise
drab life. I wake every day hoping I can read more of your
adventures.