Old February 15th 06, 08:10 PM

No budget as yet - but I need some indications on what it would cost for a 3
bedroom accomadation per week close to the main key sites.

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
. com...
davout wrote:
I'm thinking of travelling to San Francisco in mid December 2006. I
understand that Lake Tahoe is a ski resort. I'm an absolute beginner but
I have two teenagers who have been ski'ing a couple of times before.

Is there good snow coverage at Lake Tahoe in December?

Usually.

Can anybody recommend some resort locations at Lake Tahoe that fit the
bill?

Yes. What's your budget in time and money.