Old February 12th 04, 07:18 AM
The Real Bev

bdubya wrote:

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:05:10 CST, Alex Heney wrote:

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:31:05 CST, "MattB"
wrote:

Monique Y. Herman wrote:

snip
That's a self-fulfilling prophecy, as I have no idea what you're
talking about. So now I have to ask: what are Dynafit, Fritschi, and
Whippets?

I only know Dynafit in a ski context. It's a custom liner. I have some and I
swear by them. Once your stock liners pack out and you boots don't fit like
they used to you should get some too.

IIRC Whippets where the Nitrous cartridges we'd fill balloons with and
inhale for a buzz in my younger days. Chances are, that's not what's being
referred to here.

Nah, whippets are dogs. Like greyhounds but smaller. Still probably
not what is being referred to here ;-)

Nah, Whippet's a really overstable driver and a good wind-piercer, but
it takes a lot of arm (more than I have) to really put it to use.
www.innovadiscs.com/discs/whippet.html
Still probably not what is being referred to here ;-)

I once saw Ashley Whippet in person. Most impressive, but also probably
not what's wanted.

--
Cheers,
Bev