Old October 22nd 03, 04:51 PM
Ace

Default RFD: create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.skiing

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:45:17 +0100, Dick Gaughan
wrote:

In on Wed, 22 Oct
2003 17:59:32 +0200, Ace wrote:

Followup set to unnc

Why? Can't you stand the thought of outsiders who are only interested
in snowsports being involved in the discussion?

Ah, thanks for reminding of the element I missed from my
description of how the group creation process normally progresses:

"And there is always at least one clot who, having been offered
several clues by various people, persists in acting like a
complete ****wit and ends up in a large number of killfiles."

Beginning with mine. I don't waste time on idiots.

Monty burns

Excellent.

/Mb

I think that's my first-ever plonk. Proud

x.posted to ukrm just to show off, like