Old November 12th 05, 12:40 AM
uglymoney

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:19:38 -0700, Let Mikey Ski It!
wrote:

uglymoney said:

.. I only use this gear except while on vacation, ...

So, when you moving to Colorado?

I was over in September for a while (again) and really had a great,
great trip. Spent some time in Denver talking with all the Chica's.
So many girls in that town, so little time. Did some snorkeling up in
some high mountain lakes with my drysuits, met some chica's upon
exiting the water. Did some awesome hikes down by Silverton, met some
chica's on the trail. So many girls, so little time. I wouldn't have
time to sleep.

Honestly, I love Colorado. It could happen, I predict it will, but no
gaurantees, and I wasn't born with an internal clock that lines up
with known external clocks. My friends that live there have given up
on me completely. Why I am not there, well, I'm happy here in the
summer, life is so easy, no traffic, life is easy, oh and this **** is
fun...

http://home.mchsi.com/~uglymoney3/meganpointing.jpg

I'm going to need to ski that new chair at Breck sometime Mike. If I
ever head over I'm planning on pinging you.

nate