Old November 11th 05, 11:18 PM
ant

uglymoney wrote:

Need some backcountry skis to bridge the gap between my tele setup and
alpine setup... still shopping.

How's the snow situation looking there? seems a slow start for a lot of
areas.

I have gone to extremes with skis for this season. I got me some Stockli
Laser SCs (the new models, 05/06) which are bloody fast, but too narrow and
too shapely to be fun in deep. They are brilliant in moguls though, still
can't fathom why. They are slightly taller than me, too.

And, a mate where I'm going has flogged me a pair of used-twice K2 Phat
Luvs! About the same size and shape as me. I've never had real fat skis.

--
ant
http://www.dcita.gov.au/tel/do_not_call