Old December 30th 03, 01:43 AM
Kenny

Default Night Skiing and some

There are quit a few ski resorts/places in New Hampshire offer night skiing
at a discounted price. I am just wondering about the snow conditions at
night? I have a feeling that night skiing will be icy and the lack of
natural sun lights make skiing a little more difficult. Am I right?

As for my "Blue Trail" progress ( Skiing while snowing part II )....my son
and I went up again today and the groomed blue trail is a little easier
compare to fresh snow. I tried to get some rhythm going, pay attention to
put pressure on the shin and pole planting..........etc. Matter of fact, I
planted one so gooood that one pole stucked in the snow while I ski away
from it Boy, it was ugly....

The resort offer a seven week ( 7 lessons on weekdays ) adult clinic with
lunch for $175 and I am seriously thinking about taking it. I am getting
tired of my 10 year old pull away from me.....................damn kid.

Kenny @ NH