Old January 21st 05, 01:25 AM
David

"Dean" wrote in message ...
David wrote:
Yup. Its gotta fit. I bought a Leedom, because of all the helmets in the shop when I
decided to buy, it was the one that fit best.

I'd not heard of that brand until I read your message. It is not sold
locally. Which model did you get?

I have this or very similar:
http://www.skihelmets.com/Helmet_rev...e04.asp?ID=167

I bought in the Spring on a late season sale, so I paid less. The downside being
less selection.

Anyway they have a model that looks nearly the same but without the shell covering the
ears, and it might be lighter. The only time reacently I've boarded without the helmet was
when my neck was sore--from other things.

I have a Giro Fuse that uses a lever to adjust venting rather than
removing and inserting plugs. I open the vents for the trip down and
close them for the trip up.

The Leedom has a simple vent control too. Pretty handy.