Old October 7th 17, 08:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

On 2017-10-06 8:53 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 7:39:50 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 8:35:49 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

At least I have something to brag about, unlike you.

You have something to brag about? What would that be, Schattie? Attending an imaginary reunion of an imaginary unit that hosted your imaginary stay in Vietnam? An imaginary personal note from an imaginary commanding officer?

You lied about all that, Schattie.

I did? Prove it. Oooooops, forgot. You're bragging about lying, as usual.
Hey, here's a humblebrag. I post under my real name. Idiot. Everything you post begins with a lie, then goes downhill.
You're not insane. You're a truly twisted perverted sadist, and you ain't bugging me in the slightest, indeed, you are amusing me. Pull some more whoppers out of your ass, but next time, come up with sometime new and creative, these old lies are boring.

Scottie...

I have never once in all the time I've read this group seen you prove a
single thing you've claimed.

Not once.

That is one incredible lie. Ridiculous lie. For damn sure, YOU have never proved a single claim you've made about me. Not once. Clue time, idiot. I am in no way obliged to prove anything I say about myself. Ever. YOU are obliged to prove YOUR claims when YOU call me a liar.
In any case, I have offered proof. All you have to do is show up in person to see it. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
You claim to be Eviel Dewar. Prove it. Verifiable ID.
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy ****. An anonymous asshole hiding behind a sockpuppet demanding proof. Hilarious. Insane. You. Freak.

If it were a lie...

...you could easily provide a single example where you've provided proof
of a claim.

Wrong again, freak. Up to you to prove me a liar. Of course, I've proved you a liar on scores of occasions, and you ignore reality and just keep lying and lying and lying.
Because you are insane. Get help, asshole.

Ummmm... ...no.

As you just keep lying and lying and lying....

Ummm... ...no.

You have literally NEVER proved anything you've claimed.