Old February 22nd 06, 08:50 PM

In article ,
Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
On 2006-02-22, Jeff Davis penned:
Gee, I don't know...That 900' verticle. Sounds like lack of conditioning
to me.

Might be. But a short vertical also means a short lift ride, and with
no lift lines to speak of, that can add up to a lot of skiing.

It's routine for me to hike a 1600' verticle for some turns. It's routine
for me to hike a mile out of bounds for some turns after I've gotten off the
top of the tram. And I consider myself out of shape this season. There's
another thing going on here as well. Ibuprophen interferes with the body's
natural repair process. Constant use of Ibuprophen to relieve muscle pain
from physical exercise results in exaserbation of the lack of conditioning
that causes the muscle pain in the first place.

So that's the substance of my argument. Nice talking with you.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."