Old December 12th 03, 01:55 PM
Chester Bullock

H. R. Bob Hofmann wrote:

Chester Bullock wrote in message ...

Headstash wrote:

Looks like all the bitching has paid off. Keystone, Breck and the
rest of the Snow.com resorts have started posting grooming reports
every morning. Who knows how accurate they'll keep it but at least
its a start.

Stash

Now if you could just get them to reduce the amount of ice at Keystone...

Hey Chester - Be happy for what we get, it only took a month of
bitching to get the grooming reports. If we want accuracy, that is
liable to take until mid-April :-)

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

Indeed. It is easy to be accurate when you are closed...

--
Chester Bullock,
Ethical, custom website hosting, design and programming