Old February 3rd 15, 05:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Colorado snowfall so far this year

On Monday, February 2, 2015 at 8:34:28 PM UTC-8, The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/02/2015 05:11 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
On Monday, February 2, 2015 at 7:37:34 AM UTC-8,
wrote:
Anyone know if the snowfall so far this year is "normal" in Summit
County, CO?

from a water/snowpack point of view -

http://graphs.water-data.com/ucsnowpack/

California snow is way below average, continuing the drought -

I don't remember it ever being "average" or "above average" here.
Granted, I was an English major, but it still seems like something is
wrong here.

http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/snow/PLOT_SWC

The expected El Nino patter has meant a lot of storms for the 2 BCs
(Baja California and British Columbia) but darned little where it
counts.

Too slushy too early to spend the time/gas (even at today's prices) for
a couple of hours. I've gone 5 times this season. One excellent, two
miserable, one sucky and two meh.

--
Cheers. Bev
It's not true that Lucas, in 1947, tried to get Parliament

A couple of years back, Mammoth had enough snow that they were open until July 4. The year after that, Big Bear had a better snow year than Mammoth.