Old December 6th 10, 03:36 PM posted to alt.skiing,rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default America's disappearing ski bum

On Dec 6, 8:32*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:09*pm, "Bob F" wrote:

Such people are people without insurance. period. *They don't get free care the
same as insured people. They get stabilized and released, sometimes without any
support for sick weakened patients. The lie that anyone gets free care is just
that - a lie.

You get what you pay for. Why should those that choose an addicted,
worthless, life like trunky's get their **** for free? Actions/
consequenses.

And beyond that, why don't you and your ilk lower your own standard of
living and pay. No one is stopping you. You can afford an insurance
premium or two can't you?

I heard a report yesterday that Gates and Buffet say "tax me more".
Why don't they just take $100K and send the rest in? The government
will take it. Or how about they open a store and just hand $10,000 to
everyone that comes in for their health insurance? I'm sure no one
would spend it on booze or cigarettes.

Why do you need me? Take the money that Dems spend on elections.
Anyone know how much that is? How many insurance policies would that
buy?

Not as much as what the Republicans spend.