Old November 24th 10, 06:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default last picks

On Nov 24, 10:12*am, downhill wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:54:10 -0500, Walt
wrote this crap:

On 11/24/2010 10:44 AM, wrote:
The weekend starts early this week. *This is the last week of college
football so here is my final picks.
You don't bet on the bowl games?

What's up with that?

I don't own a mansion and a yacht because I like to give away money.

If I'm giving away money it goes to my church, not some bookie.

like there is really a difference, your betting on a place in the
afterlife your making a bad bet.....

No point in any of you betting on a place in the afterlife. There are
times I almost wish the Christians will have it right, and you
disgusting freaks will have your own private newsgroup. Of course,
won't be any skiing. Far too hot.
Whereas I will be cruising the groomed at heaven on earth. Deer
Valley.