Old September 18th 09, 07:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Jérémy

Default OT in some locations: New skis

Mike Clark wrote in
.uk:

In message
Ace wrote:

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:42:13 GMT, "Jérémy" wrote:

(x-posted to ukrm in case no-one uses the ski groups any longer)

Not much, it's true. Year on year it's been dropping. Only two
threads, four posts, since July. But I'm still here.

I am 179cm and weigh 76kg. Ski style toute neige tout terrain - I
enjoy bumps, I like silly tricks on the piste (but I only jump in a
straight line, I'm too old for any more ski injuries), but mostly I
ski off piste in any conditions.

[snip]

I'm very happy with my Dynastar Legend 8000 skis. They're a good all
rounder.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look them up.

Ace, thanks also for yours (my newsreader is temporarily unable to find
it to respond directly). In answer to your question, I aspire to ski with
the most grace and the least effort possible, but once I'm fit I find it
difficult to resist skiing like a hooligan.

I might well become a member of the SCGB, if only for the excellent web
site.

--
Jeremy
R1200RT