Old March 11th 05, 02:57 AM
Mike T

Anybody ride Mt Bachelor lately? What did you think?

No snow recently as far as I know. It it mostly manufactured? Would I
need a rock board?
I was planning to go on the 19th, but I'm thinking about making different
plans.

I am going this weekend, and will let you know. I was there two weeks ago
and did not use my rock board but I probably will this time, I picked up a
few minor and easily repairable dings and there has been no new snow since.

I expect the front side to have decent coverage on the groomed runs, but the
backside to have plenty of hay and rocks showing through.

I was at Mt Hood Meadows last Saturday and Timberline yesterday, and both
are hurting badly.

Mike T