Old June 20th 11, 03:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Larry

Default Storage wax

An article by Lee Borowski on storing skis that was referenced here
not that long ago recommends using the "warmest non-fluoro wax you can
find" to melt into the surfaces for storage. Which one would do for
skate skis? I've never bought wax before as most of my time was spent
on waxless skis and I only got my skate skis last year.

I would also appreciate a recommendation of an inexpensive set of
waxes when I "un-store" the skis for the winter. I typically get less
than two weeks on snow and just need a bare minimum.

Thanks!