Old February 18th 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Mike

Default Tell me about Utah

"news.charter.net" wrote in message
Can you tell me about the best mountains, lift lines, nightlife.
Where would you do your skiing?

Thanks in advance!
Dewey

I got in trouble skiing out of bounds and very nearly had my inter-mountain
tix yanked (after an resort employee told me I could ski between PC ski
resort and Deer valley?) It's very nice though. I might try the next
canyon south, Snowbird? etc. I remember having to overcompensate on the
hydration though; in the desert, you know.

The nightclubs you have to be a 'member' to get in but since it was dead
when I was there, they cut a 'deal'. Club Ringo on PCs main drag.