Old December 3rd 03, 04:27 PM
Chester Bullock

Default Mounting alpine bindings

Walt wrote:

Chester Bullock wrote:

Walt wrote:

Anybody know where to find this year's [indemnification] list? It used to be available on
the web, but it appears to have vanished...

The NSSRA seems to have it online, but it requires membership to access...
http://www.nssra.com/2001/nssra/inde...by%C2%A 0date

Right. I found that too, but I'm not a member.

Why is this vital safety information kept secret? One would think that
it would be in everyones interest to make this data public.

I agree. I emailed the guy that owns the site and asked if he could
make it available. We'll see what he says. Maybe if more people email
him, he will be more inclined to make it available.

--
Chester Bullock,
Ethical, custom website hosting, design and programming