Old January 18th 05, 10:18 PM
Jay Levitt

In article . com,
says...
Something doesn't make sense here because it sure sounds like your
boots are be too small.

(US) mens size 10.5 = 28.5 (mondo size)
(US) mens size 11 = 29 (mondo size)

26 (mondo size) = (US) mens size 8

I stepped onto a Nordica sizing board, and my big toe landed right on
the 27 line, which is why I was probably put in a 27 in the first place.
But Ian, the fitter at Sugarloaf, said he tends to fit down one full
size for performance boots, two for racing. And when I wore the
"proper" boot (27), I had to crank the buckles way down to stop my foot
from moving, which isn't really a good thing, since it flexes the boot.
I'm pretty confident 26 is a better size for me.

--
Jay Levitt |
Wellesley, MA | Hi!